Social media management
“Genuine business has been generated in the resort. The numbers have not been achieved without a huge amount of effort, enthusiasm and expert knowledge.” Nigel Lowther, Tourism North East Lincolnshire.
We carry out social media management like no other. Rather than promising to get you thousands of likes and followers, our aim is to bring you genuine return on investment from your social media (and get a bigger following as we do it!)
We use specialist targeting techniques to find and communicate with your audience – engaging them in conversation and helping them to get to know your brand. We have used this technique to:
– find architects for a top UK manufacturer and set up meetings with them.
– hunt out real ale lovers and invite them to a national beer festival.
– search for and invite people in the glass industry to a national conference.
– make contact with book reviewers in the United States to promote a new novel.
– search for potential funding recipients and let them know what’s on offer.
– find cyclists and cycling clubs and let them know what Derby has to offer for them.
– engage with decision makers in Derby and invite them to an event about superfast broadband.
We will leave you with the peace of mind that your social media is being managed in an authentic, trustworthy fashion by social media experts who have proved they can generate genuine business for their clients.
We will work with you to ensure you are using the right platform – whether Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn or blogging – and ensure you get real value for money from our services.
Status Social has managed social media accounts for Dutch publishers Elsevier (owners of The Lancet medical journal), Derby City Council, Tourism North East Lincolnshire, Derby College, Kip McGrath Education Centres, world’s oldest clockmakers Smith of Derby, an East Midlands’ hospital, and many more.
Call us on 01332 776910 for a free consultation or email us.